British pop superstars Take That may return to Australia later this yr, visiting our shores in October and November for a sequence of enviornment and vineyard dates throughout the nation.
They usually’re bringing one other UK pop legend alongside for the experience: Sophie Ellis-Bextor, at the moment having fun with a chart resurgence along with her hit Homicide On The Dancefloor because of its look within the film Saltburn.
Take That – aka Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen – not too long ago launched their ninth studio album, This Life. The group – together with unique members Robbie Williams and Jason Orange – fashioned within the early 90s and shortly grew to become the most important UK boy band of that decade.
Pray, By no means Overlook and the ever-present Again for Good are among the many UK chart toppers that translated to large hit singles right here within the 90s, earlier than the band’s preliminary run fizzled out in 1996.
Nevertheless it’s their second act, beginning 10 years later, the place the story will get attention-grabbing: Take That someway grew to become larger than ever, promoting nearly 3 million copies of their 2006 comeback album Lovely World within the UK alone.
From there, they’ve discovered continued success in plenty of iterations: As a four-piece, as a five-piece when Robbie rejoined for the 2010 Progress album and tour, and up to now decade, as a trio.
Take That’s This Life On Tour would be the band’s first go to to our shores since 2017. Tour dates are as follows:
• Wednesday October 30: RAC Area, Perth, with Sophie Ellis-Bextor
• Saturday November 2: Peter Lehmann Wines, Barossa Valley, SA, with Ricki-Lee
• Wednesday November 6: Rod Laver Area, Melbourne, with Sophie Ellis-Bextor
• Thursday November 7: Qudos Financial institution Area, Sydney, with Sophie Ellis-Bextor
• Saturday November 9: Bimbadgen vineyard, Hunter Valley NSW, with Ricki-Lee
• Sunday November 10: Sirromet Wines, Mount Cotton QLD, with Ricki-Lee
• Thursday November 14: Spark Area, Auckland NZ, with Sophie Ellis Bextor.
Frontier Members presale for the exhibits run from 3pm native time on Wednesday February 7, whereas normal tickets go on sale 1pm native time on Tuesday February 13 through Ticketek (enviornment exhibits), Ticketmaster (NZ present) and A Day on the Inexperienced (vineyard exhibits).